Editor's note: This month only – buy my new ebook Beyond The Camera for just $10! Click the link to learn more or buy. Thanks for reading, Andrew.
As 2017 draws to a close I thought I’d share with you the most popular photography tutorials published on The Creative Photographer in 2017. They cover a wide range of topics from composition to exposure to street photography. Our top two articles were gear based (perhaps I should write more of those!) and created a lot of interest as people searched for information about mirrorless camera systems.
1. Why I Changed From Canon To Fujifilm
2. Taking Portraits With Fujifilm Cameras
4. How To Improve Your Photography By Using Only Two Camera Lenses
5. Phase Detection vs. Contrast Detection Autofocus
6. Exposure Lesson #1: How To Choose An Exposure Mode
7. How To Focus At Wide Apertures
8. Are Primes or Zooms the Best Street Photography Lenses?
9. Debunking the Rule of Thirds
10. Five Things Nobody Tells You About Composition
Popular Lightroom tutorials
You can also see our most popular Lightroom tutorials in 2017.
Thanks for reading. You can get more great articles and tips about photography in my popular Mastering Photography email newsletter. Join today and I’ll send you 47 PhotoTips cards and my ebook Introducing Lightroom Classic . Over 30,000 photographers subscribe. Enter your email now and join us.