The 5 Steps to Better Black & White Photography Free Email Course
Would you like to improve your photography skills and make better black and white photos? Our 5 Steps to Better Composition course gets you started on your journey.
* Sign up for our Mastering Photographer newsletter and stay up to date with the latest news, photography tutorials and special offers.
* Automatically enrol in our free 5 Steps to Better Black & White Photography email course.
* Already signed up for our newsletter? It doesn't matter, you can still enrol in the 5 Steps to Better Black & White Photography email course. Just enter your email address below. :)
* Five free lessons delivered straight to your inbox. You'll get one lesson each day for five days.
* This course is interactive – reply and ask me anything you like about composition.
- The black and white mindset.
- How your camera can help you see in black and white.
- The digital darkroom.
- Make hard copies.
- Why not all subjects work in black and white.
- Tonal contrast.
- Does the light suit your subject?
- Hard light.
- Soft light.
- The golden hour.
- Dramatic light.
- Back light.
- Sunrise and sunset.
- Natural light interiors.
- Using highlights wisely.
- Active skies.
- Shape, form and pattern.
- Black and white in Lightroom Classic.
- Global adjustments vs. local adjustments.
- Silver Efex Pro 2.
- Topaz B&W Effects.
- DxO FilmPack.
- Exposure X5.