- Are you interested in helping others to become better photographers?
- Are you a good photographer with plenty of strong images to illustrate your articles?
- Do you have a Lightroom or post-processing technique to share?
- Can you review cameras, lenses, software or other pieces of photography gear?
If so we’d love to feature your photography tutorials on The Creative Photographer.
What are we looking for?
- Good quality photography articles that explain technical and creative aspects of photography in easy to understand language.
- Articles should be illustrated by the photographer’s own photos.
- Minimum word length 800 words.
How do you get involved?
There are two ways you can contribute as a writer to The Creative Photographer.
Do you have a photography website or blog? Then we can do an article exchange – you write an article for us and we’ll write one for you. That way no-one adds to their workload and we can introduce each other to our audiences.
Would you like to be paid for your articles? We would love to work with writers who can contribute at least one article a month.
What’s in it for me?
You get exposure to our audience, an author’s profile and links back to your website. You keep the copyright of all your photos and your words. All we ask is for permission to publish them indefinitely on The Creative Photographer.
How do I get in touch?
Send us an email to andrew [at] creative-photographer.com with your article proposal and we’ll take it from there.