STORE > VINTAGE PORTRAIT PRESETS FOR LIGHTROOM
(all prices in USD)
Have you ever tried to develop portraits in Lightroom and been disappointed with the results? Do your portraits look artificial or plasticky rather than natural? The Vintage Portrait Presets solve that problem. Created with portrait photographers in mind, they give you 31 different vintage looks you can apply to your portraits with a single mouse-click.
The presets come with a 28 page PDF guide that explains how to install and use them, along with Lightroom’s powerful retouching tools, to develop beautiful portraits.
They work in Lightroom 4, 5, 6 and Lightroom Classic, with both JPEG and Raw files.
What you will learn
- How to install the Vintage Portrait Presets in Lightroom.
- How to use the Vintage Portrait Presets to develop beautiful, natural looking portraits.
- How to adapt the Vintage Portrait Presets to the style of your portraits.
- How to enhance your portraits by retouching eyes and skin without going too far.
- How to use Virtual Copies and Snapshots to make more than one version of a portrait.
- How to preserve skin tones in Lightroom.
- When to apply Clarity to your portraits – and when to avoid using it.
- How to use the Graduated and Radial filters to make backgrounds darker.
- How to use the Vintage Portrait Presets with non-portrait photos.
The idea behind the Vintage Portrait Presets is to provide you with a set of presets that help you create natural looking portraits in Lightroom. They are also an educational tool – as you learn to use them your confidence in Lightroom will grow and you’ll learn how to take control of Lightroom’s sliders to make your portraits better.
- 31 vintage portrait presets.
- 5 grain presets.
- 4 reset presets.
- 28 page PDF guide to using the Vintage Portrait Presets.
Download your copy today
Click the Buy Now button to make your purchase and start using the Vintage Portrait Presets right away. Payment is by PayPal or credit card.
Don’t forget these Lightroom Develop Presets work in Lightroom 4, 5, 6 and Lightroom Classic, with both JPEG and Raw files.
I’m so confident that my Lightroom Presets will help improve your photography that I give you an unconditional guarantee. If, for any reason, you’re not satisfied with your purchase just let me know within two months and I’ll refund the purchase price in full, no questions asked.
Vintage Portrait Presets tutorial
Before and after
Here are some examples showing what can be done with the Vintage Portrait Presets.
Save money with our preset bundle.
Buy the Faded Glory, SuperBlack and Vintage Portrait Presets together for just $45.