Street and travel photography are exciting, dynamic genres. Everybody loves to travel and create beautiful photos of exotic places and people. These tutorials show you how.
- What is a Candid Portrait?
- How To Take Authentic Street Portraits
- How Finding a Rich Environment Improves Your Street Photography
- How to Use a Wide-angle Lens for Street and Travel Photography
- Are Primes or Zooms the Best Street Photography Lenses?
- Getting Comfortable Photographing Strangers
The Candid Portrait ebook
There are lots of questions that photographers have when starting out in street photography. Is it safe? How do you take photos of people without them noticing? What lenses should you use? Do you need model release forms? What are your legal rights?
And most importantly – how do you make beautiful photos that capture the atmosphere and vitality of the street?
The Candid Portrait answers these questions and takes you on a journey through the world of street and travel photography.