Editor's note: This month only – buy my new ebook Beyond The Camera for just $10! Click the link to learn more or buy. Thanks for reading, Andrew.
At the end of the year I like to make a list of the ten most popular tutorials here at the Creative Photographer. It lets me know what’s popular with Google and my readers, and it gives you chance to catch up on any good articles you’ve missed. Here’s the list (all links open in a new window or tab).
1. Six Things The Square Format Teaches You About Composition
2. Why I Changed From Canon To Fujifilm
3. How to Digitize Negatives and Slides With a Lightbox and Macro Lens
4. How To Make Amazing Close-Up Flower Photos
5. Four Ways To Make Moody Photos
6. How to Use Figure to Ground in Photography
7. Phase Detection vs Contrast Detection Autofocus
8. What’s The Best Lens For Family Portraits?
10. Five Things Nobody Tells You About Photographic Composition
And while you’re here, why not check out our ten most popular Lightroom Classic tutorials as well?
Thanks for reading. You can get more great articles and tips about photography in my popular Mastering Photography email newsletter. Join today and I’ll send you 47 PhotoTips cards and my ebook Introducing Lightroom Classic . Over 30,000 photographers subscribe. Enter your email now and join us.