My newest ebook The Creative Photographer is published today (scroll down for details of the special offer).
I wrote this book for everybody that’s interested in the creative side of becoming a better photographer.
Do you struggle to find interesting subjects to photograph? Do you find it difficult to make this year’s photos better than those you took last year?
The Creative Photographer explores seven ways that you can become a better photographer by focusing on the creative aspects of photography, not the technical.
The Creative Photographer explores important concepts like working the subject, creating projects, embracing simplicity, mastering post-processing and more. It encourages you to think about what you’re doing and start building a meaningful body of work.
There are also six creative exercises to challenge you and inspire you to step up to the next level.
By the time you’ve finished The Creative Photographer you’ll know what you need to do to become a better photographer and create beautiful photos you can be proud of.
The aim of The Creative Photographer is to teach you to become a better photographer by exploring the creative aspects of photography that the professionals have already figured out.
Yes, there’s a special offer! To celebrate the publication The Creative Photographer and the launch of my new ebook store (see below) there’s a discount of 20% on all my ebooks, ebook bundles and Lightroom presets.
Simply use the code august20 at checkout to receive your discount! The code is valid until midnight, August 31st 2017, GMT.
What you will learn in The Creative Photographer
- Why mindset is crucial to your development as a photographer.
- How to set yourself photographic challenges.
- How cultivating patience improves your photography.
- Why you need to master natural light.
- How working the subject leads to better photos.
- How to develop as a photographer with projects.
- Why you should become a post-processing expert.
- Why embracing simplicity makes you a better photographer.