The Introducing Lightroom Classic Free Email Course
Are you new to Lightroom Classic? Would you like to learn more about how it works? Get started on your Lightroom Classic journey now, sign up for our Mastering Photography newsletter and get automatic enrolment into our free Lightroom Classic email course.
* Sign up for our Mastering Photographer newsletter and stay up to date with the latest news, photography tutorials and special offers.
* Automatically enrol in our free Introducing Lightroom Classic email course.
* Already signed up for our newsletter? It doesn't matter, you can still enrol in the Introducing Lightroom Classic email course. Just enter your email address below. :)
* The course covers Lightroom Classic, and most of the content applies to older versions such as Lightroom 6 and Lightroom 5.
* Five free lessons delivered straight to your inbox. You'll get one lesson each day for five days.
* This course is interactive – reply and ask me anything you like about Lightroom Classic.
- What is Lightroom Classic and what does it do?
- Lightroom Classic as a workflow tool.
- The Catalog and its role as the heart of Lightroom Classic.
- The advantages of using Lightroom Classic to organize, search and develop your photos.
- What is Lightroom Classic?
- The important differences between Lightroom Classic and Lightroom.
- Which Adobe Photography Plan should you subscribe to?
- What happens when your Lightroom Classic subscription ends?
- How to backup the Lightroom Catalog.
- How to backup your photos.
- The advantages of retouching portraits in Lightroom.
- The benefits of a Smart Preview based workflow.
- How to work faster with Develop Presets.
- How to import photos into Lightroom.
- Where Lightroom saves your photos.
- Learn what all the options in the Import window do.
- Why some photographers convert their Raw files to DNG.
- Why using Smart Previews makes the Develop module faster.
- The most important setting in the Develop module.
- Learn how to use local adjustments wisely.
- Why you should use Clarity in moderation.