STORE > MASTERING LIGHTROOM CLASSIC: BOOK TWO – THE DEVELOP MODULE
(all prices in USD)
Do you own Lightroom Classic but feel overwhelmed by its features and tools?
Do you have so many photos that you struggle to keep up with developing them all?
Do you want to learn how to turn ordinary photos into brilliant ones using Lightroom Classic?
Then Mastering Lightroom Classic: Book Two – The Develop Module is for you!
This beautiful ebook takes you on a journey. It teaches you how to master all of the Develop module’s tools and transform your photos to match your artistic vision. Most of all, it gives you the confidence to try new techniques and experiment with all its tools and features. You’ll be amazed how easy Lightroom Classic is to use once you’ve mastered it!
At the heart of the ebook is our 15 step Lightroom Classic workflow. If you’ve ever wondered what the best order to use Lightroom Classic’s tools in is then this workflow is for you. It gives you a structured, logical process that you can follow no matter what type of photography you do.
Mastering Lightroom Classic: Book Two – The Develop Module is written for you.
- It explains how to use the Develop module in simple language anyone can understand.
- It’s easy to read. The pages are laid out and beautifully illustrated, making it easier for you to learn.
- It has depth and will become an invaluable reference guide as you learn to use the Develop module.
- It is practical and shows you how to marry technique with creativity to make the most out of your photo files.
- It’s fully updated with all the latest Lightroom Classic updates.
What you will learn
- What you need to know before you start using the Develop module. This section helps you get into good habits from the beginning.
- The 15 step workflow for working in Lightroom Classic (you won’t believe how useful this is).
- How to use the HDR merge and Panorama merge tools.
- How to use the Camera Calibration panel.
- How to convert your photos to black and white in Lightroom Classic.
- How to use the tools in the Basic panel to control color and tonal values.
- What the Tone Curve is and how to use it.
- Why the histogram is important and what it tells you.
- How to let Lightroom Classic automatically correct optical aberrations such as barrel distortion, chromatic aberrations and vignetting.
- How to take control of color in your images, and apply cross-processing inspired and vintage style color effects.
- Why Lightroom Classic is such a powerful tool for reducing noise.
- How to use the Graduated and Radial filters to make local adjustments, including the new combine with Adjustment Brush feature.
- How to use the Adjustment Brush for dodging, burning and other applications.
- How to retouch portraits without using a plugin.
- How to crop and what aspect ratios mean for you.
- How to use and create Develop Presets to speed up your workflow.
- How to use the Snapshots and History panels.
- Why Virtual Copies are such a good idea and how you can use them to get more out of Lightroom Classic’s creative tools.
- The best ways to export photos ready for use in other programs.
Here are five reasons that Mastering Lightroom Classic: Book Two – The Develop Module is for you!
Reason # 1: All new features covered
Lightroom Classic has a number of new tools and features, such as:
- New Process Versions.
- Revamped color profiles and Profile Browser.
- Dehaze and Texture sliders.
- A new system for handling Develop Presets.
- New Lens Corrections and Transform panels.
- Color and luminance range masking.
- A new Reference View.
- A new Color Grading panel.
You’ll learn how to use them all in Mastering Lightroom Classic: Book Two – The Develop Module.
Reason # 2: Free lifetime updates *
That’s right. As Adobe adds new features I’ll update the book and send you an email with a new download link. Stay updated without paying a single cent more.
Reason #3: The 15 step Lightroom Classic workflow
Do you get stuck when trying to decide which order to use the Develop module’s tools in? You’re not alone – which is why I’ve created the 15 step Lightroom Classic workflow. Simply follow the 15 steps to develop your photos as quickly, creatively and efficiently.
Reading about the 15 step Lightroom Classic workflow isn’t much help if you can’t remember it, so we’ve included a printable PDF checklist. Print it out, keep it near your computer and nail your workflow every time!
Reason # 4: Free Creative Fade Develop Presets for Lightroom Classic
Do you want to use with Develop Presets but don’t know where to start? The free Creative Fade Presets will get you started! Comes with a free PDF guide that shows you how to install and use the presets. This preset pack is included with your purchase.
Reason # 5: Learn these creative techniques and transform your photos forever
The book takes you on a journey and teaches you techniques that will make you a better photographer and transform your photos forever!
You’ll learn how to take an ordinary photo and creatively stylize it.
Do blue flowers come out purple in your photos? Learn how to correct this frustrating optical phenomenon.
You’ll learn how to make your photos pop by selectively enhancing beautiful textures. Check out the jetty in the photo below to see what I mean!
You’ll learn how to use range masking to make super accurate selections and transform your photos.
You’ll learn how to turn your color photos into beautiful toned black and white images.
Download your copy today
Click the Buy Now button to make your purchase and start reading your copy of Mastering Lightroom Classic: Book Two – The Develop Module right away. Payment is by PayPal or credit card.
What others are saying
“I just wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying your book. I bought it this morning and have been reading all day. I am an experienced Lightroom user and have been using it since day one. I have purchased several video training courses and countless books/ebooks.
Your book is by far the best that I have read. No kidding, you explained some of the stuff on 2012 Process and exposure that I could never keep straight. The chart on shadows/blacks/whites/highlights and where they kick in is priceless. Really great.” – Jim
“Just wanted to say thanks for your extremely helpful books – particularly the Mastering Lightroom series. They’re a great starting point in creating a workflow which is far better than just a ‘this is how it works’ sort of guide. It’s been eye-opening and useful, even for a rank amateur home hobbyist.” – Nancy
“I found Mastering Lightroom Book Two amazing… I sat at the computer going from your book to Lightroom, practicing each part in the process. Your book made it so easy to understand each part!
I will be recommending your books without hesitation.” – Pearl
Save money and buy Mastering Lightroom Classic: Book One – The Library Module and Mastering Lightroom: Book Two – The Develop Module together for just $19.
The Mastering Lightroom Classic bundle
Save money and buy Mastering Lightroom Classic: Book One – The Library Module, Mastering Lightroom: Book Two – The Develop Module and Mastering Lightroom: Book Three – The Other Modules together for just $29.
Or buy Mastering Lightroom Classic: Book One – The Library Module, Mastering Lightroom: Book Two – The Develop Module, Mastering Lightroom: Book Three – The Other Modules and Lightroom Secrets Course Notes for just $58.
The Ultimate Lightroom Classic bundle
Or buy our Ultimate Lightroom bundle for just $99. This bundle includes our three premium preset packs as well as our three Lightroom Classic ebooks.
I’m so confident that my ebooks will help improve your photography that I give you an unconditional guarantee. If, for any reason, you’re not satisfied with your purchase just let me know within 60 days and I’ll refund the purchase price in full, no questions asked.
Here are some more sample pages from the book.
Mastering Lightroom Classic: Book Two – The Develop Module
Title: Mastering Lightroom Classic: Book Two – The Develop Module
This ebook covers the Develop module in Lightroom Classic.
Length: 247 double page spreads
Words: approx 50,000
Format: PDF. You can view Mastering Lightroom Classic: Book Two – The Develop Module using free Adobe reader software on any PC or tablet. You can also read it on the iPad using iBooks – it has been optimized for iPad viewing.
1.2 Monitor calibration
2. Advice for new Lightroom Classic users
2.1 Before you start
2.2 Work with purpose
2.3 A useful exercise
3. The 15 step Lightroom workflow
3.1 Your Lightroom workflow
– The 15 step Lightroom workflow
3.2 The right hand panels in brief
3.3 Working with panels
– Enable Solo Mode
– Change the panel order
– Add a customized end mark
– Change the panel font size
– Turn off panels
– The amazing Alt key
3.4 Step 1: Process Version
– How to change Process Version
3.5 Step 2: Set the Profile
– The Profile Browser
– DNG Profile Editor
– The ColorChecker Passport
3.6 Step 3: Revisit the Calibration panel
3.7 Step 4: The Lens Corrections panel
– The Profile tab
– The Manual tab
3.8 Step 5: The Lens Transform panel
– The Upright tool
– The Transform sliders
3.9 Step 6: The Crop Overlay
– The Angle tool
– Aspect ratio
– The Alt key and the Crop Overlay
– Aspect ratio and cropping
– Crop Guide Overlays
3.10 Step 7: The Spot Removal tool
– Removing dust spots
– Visualize Spots
– Retouching skin blemishes
– Removing shapes
3.11 Step 8: The Basic panel
– White Balance
– What is color temperature?
– How to use White Balance
– Difficult White Balance
– Using gray cards
– The Tone sliders
– The improved Auto button
– The Exposure slider
– The Contrast slider
– The Highlights and Shadows sliders
– The Whites and Blacks sliders
– A closer look at the Histogram
– The Presence sliders
– The Texture and Clarity sliders
– The Saturation and Vibrance sliders
– Stylizing an image
– The Dehaze slider
– How to reset sliders
3.12 Step 9: The Tone Curve panel
– Point Curve presets
– Adjusting the Point Curve
– The Targeted Adjustment Tool (TAT)
– The Color curves
– The matte look
– Saving curves
3.13 Step 10: The HSL / Color and B&W panels
– The HSL / Color panel
– The B&W panel
3.14 Step 11: Color Grading panel
– Color grading color photos
– How color wheels work
– Color Grading panel shortcuts
– Color grading in action
– Color grading black and white photos
3.15 Step 12: The Detail panel
– Noise Reduction
3.16 Step 13: The Effects panel
– Post-Crop Vignetting
3.17 Step 14: Local Adjustments
– The Adjustment Brush
– Portrait retouching in Lightroom
– The Graduated Filter
– Luminance Range Masking
– The Radial Filter
– Color Range Masking
3.18 Step 15: Export to Photoshop or a plugin
– Reasons for using Photoshop
– How to send photos to Photoshop
– How to send photos to plugins
– How to handle TIFF and PSD files in Lightroom
4. The left-hand panels
4.1 The Navigator panel
4.2 The Presets panel
– Creating Develop Presets
– How Presets work in Lightroom Classic
– How to install Develop Presets
– Managing Develop Presets
– Free Develop Presets
– Learning from Develop Presets
– How to fade Presets with the Opal plugin
4.3 The Snapshots and History panels
– The History panel
– The Snapshots panel
– The Before / After View
5. More from the Develop module
5.1 Merge to HDR
– How to merge to HDR
5.2 Merge to panorama
– How to merge to panorama
5.3 Merge to HDR Panorama
5.4 Using Virtual Copies in Lightroom
– Virtual Copies vs. Snapshots
5.5 Useful Develop module shortcuts
– The Previous button
– Copy Settings
– Syncing settings
– Auto Sync
– The Reset button
– Set Default
5.6 Reference View
5.7 Enhance Details
5.8 Flat-Field Correction
* Free lifetime updates. This means you get free updates of Mastering Lightroom Classic: Book Two – The Develop Module as long as the following conditions are met.
- Our shopping cart software provider SendOwl doesn’t go out of business.
- Adobe keeps updating Lightroom Classic.
- You buy Mastering Lightroom Classic: Book Two – The Develop Module from our website, and not as part of a third-party bundle.
- The author is alive and healthy. 🙂