STORE > MASTERING COMPOSITION BOOK TWO
(all prices in USD)
Mastering Composition Book Two is for photographers who want to move beyond the so called rules and learn the deeper principles of composition.
It builds on the lessons learned in Mastering Composition and gives you the tools you need to compose dramatic photos that capture mood and atmosphere.
You’ll learn about concepts such as negative space, framing, using limited color palettes and photographing light. But the ebook also goes further than that, giving you a deep insight into the way professional photographers think when they compose photos.
Mastering Composition Book Two: 20 Ways To Improve Your Composition is written for you.
- It explores ideas and principles of composition that successful photographers use to create beautiful photos.
- It contains 20 easy to read lessons that will make you a better and more purposeful photographer.
- It’s easy to read. The book comes in three formats – PDF, ePub and Mobi for Kindle so you can choose the one that is best for your device.
- It’s practical. You can treat each chapter as a creative exercise and go out and put the lesson into action.
- It has depth and will become an invaluable reference guide you’ll return to again and again as your understanding of composition deepens.
What you will learn
The aim of Mastering Composition Book Two is to give you the tools you need to create beautifully composed photos that capture the mood, atmosphere and drama of the scene.
This is what you’ll learn from the ebook.
- Why balance is so important in composition.
- How simplifying helps you create stronger compositions.
- How to look beyond the obvious to create better images.
- How to use color creatively in composition.
- How light affects composition and how you can make light itself the subject of your photos.
- How to use negative space to capture mood.
- How to create drama, mood and atmosphere through composition.
- How to organize subjects into groups effectively.
- Why understanding the visual relationships between the different elements within the frame is so important for good composition.
- The relationship between focal length, aperture and composition.
- How to decide where to place the main focal point in the frame.
- How to compose better portraits.
- How to compose better black and white photos.
- How to make stronger photos by dividing the frame.
Download your copy today
Click the Buy Now button to make your purchase and start reading your copy of Mastering Composition Book Two right away. Payment is by PayPal or credit card.
Save money with the following bundles.
Buy Mastering Composition and Mastering Composition Book Two together for just $18.
Buy Mastering Composition, Mastering Composition Book Two and Square together for just $27.
Or you can buy the Mastering Photography Thirteen Ebook Bundle for just $108.
I’m so confident that my ebooks will help improve your photography that I give you an unconditional guarantee. If, for any reason, you’re not satisfied with your purchase just let me know within two months and I’ll refund the purchase price in full, no questions asked.
Here are some sample pages from the book.
Mastering Composition ebook
Title: Mastering Composition: 20 Ways To Improve Your Composition
Length: 176 double page spreads
Words: approx 23,000
Format: PDF, Epub and Kindle Mobi 8. You can view the PDF of Mastering Composition Book Two using the free Adobe reader software on any PC or tablet. You can also read the epub or mobi versions on tablets and smart phones.
1. Five Simple Tips For Better Composition
2. Make Color And Light The Subject
3. The Three S’s Of Composition
4. How To Add Drama And Mystery To Photos
5. How To Use Color Contrast In Composition
6. Composition By Numbers
7. How Focal Length And Aperture Affect Composition
8. How To Create Moody Photos
9. How To Create Atmosphere In Color Photos
10. Framing, Placement And Composition
11. Composition And Filling the Frame
12. How To Use Negative Space In Composition
13. How To Use A Limited Color Palette In Photography
14. How To Simplify Composition With Telephoto Lenses
15. Three Steps To Better Portrait Composition
16. Five Ways To Improve The Composition Of Your B&W Photos
17. Composition Tips From Photographer Bob Holmes
18. Dividing The Frame And Framing The Subject
19. How To Make Stronger Photos By Challenging Convention
20. The Photographer’s Repertoire