STORE > MASTERING COMPOSITION BOOK THREE
(all prices in USD)
Mastering Composition Book Three is for photographers who want to make better photos by mastering natural light and the most powerful principles of photographic composition.
There are three parts to this ebook.
- In Part One you’ll learn how to harness the power of natural light to make beautiful compositions full of mood and emotion.
- In Part Two you’ll learn the principles of composition that help you create better photos.
- In Part Three we go into some of the more complex ideas behind composition used by good photographers to create photos full of impact and drama.
As you read through the book you’ll learn how to develop your visual intuition and use it to make photos full of emotional and dramatic impact.
Mastering Composition Book Three: Master Light And Improve Your Composition is written for you.
- It shows you how to develop your visual intuition and use it to take better photos.
- It teaches you how to use natural light to create powerful compositions full of mood.
- It’s easy to read. The book comes in three formats – PDF, ePub and Mobi for Kindle so you can choose the one that is best for your device.
- It’s practical. You can treat each chapter as a creative exercise and go out and put the lesson into action.
- It has depth and will become an invaluable reference guide you’ll return to again and again as your understanding of composition deepens.
What you will learn
The aim of Mastering Composition Book Three is to give you the tools to develop your visual intuition and start making better photos today.
This is what you’ll learn from the ebook.
- Why low light is often beautiful light for photography.
- How to take full advantage of the golden hour and blue hour.
- How to use soft light to make beautiful photos.
- Strategies for coping with hard light situations.
- Why composition is difficult (and why photographers don’t discuss this).
- How to develop your visual intuition so you can make more powerful compositions.
- Techniques for adding depth to your photos.
- How to make more impactful compositions using balance.
- How to to use shadows and contrast to make dramatic compositions.
- How the “rules” of composition work together and how you can put them into action.
- What is figure to ground and why it’s so important in photography.
- How to use layers to make complex, structured compositions.
- How to tell stories through composition and photography.
- How to apply the principles of photographic composition in post-production and layout.
Download your copy today
Click the Buy Now button to make your purchase and start reading your copy of Mastering Composition Book Three right away. Payment is by PayPal or credit card.
What others are saying
“You have really opened my eyes as to the artistry and creativity that awaits those who study and understand composition. I can truly say that I did not understand the craft until now.” – Keith
“Thank you for another excellent piece of work. I wish I had had access to such quality advice fifty years ago when I first started out in photography: just think how good my images would be now!” – Gordon
“I have just downloaded your ebook Mastering Composition – Brilliant!” – George
I’m so confident that my ebooks will help improve your photography that I give you an unconditional guarantee. If, for any reason, you’re not satisfied with your purchase just let me know within two months and I’ll refund the purchase price in full, no questions asked.
Save money with the following bundles.
Buy Mastering Composition Book Two and Mastering Composition Book Three together for just $18.
Buy Mastering Composition, Mastering Composition Book Two and Mastering Composition Book Three together for just $27.
Or buy the Mastering Composition bundle for just $36.
Here are some sample pages from the book.
Mastering Composition Book Three ebook
Title: Mastering Composition Book Three: Master Light And Improve Your Composition
Length: 136 double page spreads
Words: approx 20,000
Format: PDF, Epub and Kindle Mobi 8. You can view the PDF of Mastering Composition Book Three using the free Adobe reader software on any PC or tablet. You can also read it on the iPad using iBooks – it has been optimized for iPad viewing. You can read the epub or mobi versions on tablets and smart phones.
Part I: Light
1. How To Take Beautiful Photos In Low Light
2. The Golden Hour
3. The Blue Hour
4. How To Use Soft Light
5. Five Strategies For Coping With Hard Light In Photography
Part II: Composition
6. Five Things Nobody Tells You About Composition
7. Four Ways To Add Depth To Photos
8. Three More Ways To Add Depth To Your Photos
9. How To Use Balance In Composition
10. Create Dramatic Photos with Shadow and Contrast
11. Seven Composition Ideas To Try
Part III: Deeper Composition
12. How To Use The Rules Of Composition
13. How to Use Figure to Ground
14. How to Compose Using Layers
15. Composition and Story
16. Composition and Post-Production