STORE > LIGHTROOM SECRETS COURSE NOTES
(all prices in USD)
The Lightroom Secrets Course Notes ebook brings together all 20 lessons of the Lightroom Secrets Email Course in one place.
I wrote this ebook for everybody who wants to learn the secrets, tips and tricks that nobody ever seems to teach you about Lightroom.
It builds on the lessons learned in the Mastering Lightroom ebooks and website tutorials, giving you the tools you need to become a true Lightroom master.
Lightroom Secrets Course Notes is written for you.
- It shows you Lightroom’s hidden features and tools that you would never find by yourself.
- It contains 20 easy to read lessons that will make you a better and more purposeful Lightroom user.
- It’s easy to read. The ebook comes in three formats – PDF, ePub and Mobi for Kindle so you can choose the one that is best for your device.
- It’s practical. You can treat each chapter as a separate lesson and put what it teaches into practice in your own time.
- It has depth. There's over 250 pages of Lightroom tips, techniques and secrets.
What you will learn
The aim of Lightroom Secrets Course Notes is to teach you the hidden tips, tricks, features and secrets of Lightroom that you would never figure out by yourself.
These are some of the things that you'll learn from the ebook.
- How to use Collections effectively.
- Lots of keyboard shortcuts that you never knew existed.
- How to use Virtual Copies and Snapshots.
- How to use Smart Collections creatively to search your photos.
- How to create stunning black and white photos in Lightroom.
- How to retouch portraits without using Photoshop or a plugin.
- How to work faster with Develop Presets.
- How to build your own photo website using Adobe Portfolio.
- How to use the Print module to create calendars and other customized layouts.
- How to sharpen photos properly.
- How to use color and luminance range masking in the Develop module.
Download your copy today
Click the Buy Now button to make your purchase and start reading your copy of Lightroom Secrets Course Notes right away. Payment is by PayPal or credit/debit card.
What others are saying
Don’t take our word for it. Here are some of the things people have said about our Mastering Lightroom ebooks.
“I just wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying your book. I bought it this morning and have been reading all day. I am an experienced Lightroom user and have been using it since day one. I have purchased several video training courses and countless books/ebooks.
Your book is by far the best that I have read. No kidding, you explained some of the stuff on 2012 Process and exposure that I could never keep straight. The chart on shadows/blacks/whites/highlights and where they kick in is priceless. Really great.” – Jim
“Just wanted to say thanks for your extremely helpful books – particularly the Mastering Lightroom series. They’re a great starting point in creating a workflow which is far better than just a ‘this is how it works’ sort of guide. It’s been eye-opening and useful, even for a rank amateur home hobbyist.” – Nancy
“I found Mastering Lightroom Book Two amazing… I sat at the computer going from your book to Lightroom, practicing each part in the process. Your book made it so easy to understand each part!
I will be recommending your books without hesitation.” – Pearl
I’m so confident that my ebooks will help improve your photography that I give you an unconditional guarantee. If, for any reason, you’re not satisfied with your purchase just let me know within two months and I’ll refund the purchase price in full, no questions asked.
Here are some sample pages from the book.
Lightroom Secrets Course Notes ebook
Title: Lightroom Secrets Course Notes: Learn Lightroom's Hidden Tips, Tricks & Secrets
Length: 256 double page spreads
Words: approx 40,000
Format: PDF, Epub and Kindle Mobi 8. You can view the PDF of Lightroom Secrets using the free Adobe reader software on any PC or tablet. You can also read the epub or mobi versions on tablets and smart phones (Note: For best results on an iPhone or iPad use the epub version in iBooks, not the mobi version in the Amazon Kindle app).
1. How To Get Organized With Collections
2. Lightroom Keyboard Shortcut Secrets
3. Top Develop Module Secrets
4. Harness The Power Of Virtual Copies
5. The Smart Preview Based Workflow
6. How To Use Local Adjustments Better
7. Library Module Metadata Secrets
8. Advanced Tone Curve Secrets
9. Smart Collection Secrets
10. How To Color Grade & Split Tone Photos
11. How To Make Stunning Black & White Photos In Lightroom
12. Best Portrait Retouching Secrets
13. Work Faster With Develop Presets
14. History Panel & Snapshots Secrets
15. How To Take Control Of Photo Exports
16. Build A Photo Website With Adobe Portfolio
17. How To Find Your Style In Lightroom
18. Print Module Secrets
19. How To Sharpen Photos In Lightroom
20. How To Use Color And Luminance Range Masking In Lightroom