The 5 Steps to Better Landscape Photography Free Email Course
Would you like to improve your photography skills and make better landscape photos? Our 5 Steps to Better Landscape Photography course gets you started on your journey.
* Sign up for our Mastering Photographer newsletter and stay up to date with the latest news, photography tutorials and special offers.
* Automatically enrol in our free 5 Steps to Better Landscape Photography email course.
* Already signed up for our newsletter? It doesn't matter, you can still enrol in the 5 Steps to Better Landscape Photography email course. Just enter your email address below. :)
* Five free lessons delivered straight to your inbox. You'll get one lesson each day for five days.
* This course is interactive – reply and ask me anything you like about landscape photography.
- How to make the most of your local landscapes.
- Why you don't need to visit national parks or exotic locations to make good landscape photos.
- How working locally lets you experiment with and learn new landscape photography techniques.
- The macro landscape.
- Why you should use a tripod for landscape photography.
- The best exposure modes for landscape photography.
- The best apertures to use for landscape photos.
- How to find and use the hyperfocal distance point.
- Why the golden hour is so productive for landscape photography.
- How to create moody landscape photos in the blue hour.
- How to make use of bad weather for landscape photography.
- How to use wide-angle lenses for landscape photography.
- How to use telephoto lenses for landscape photography.
- Improve your landscape photos with clear focal points.
- How to use shutter speed to capture movement.
- Why good landscape photographers return to the same location.
- How to add depth to your landscape photos with wide-angle lenses.
- How to add depth using line.
- How to create a sense of space in your landscape photos using foregroung interest.
- How to exploit aerial perspective to create depth.