The 5 Steps to Better Exposure Free Email Course
Are you struggling to get good exposures in your photos? Our 5 Steps to Better Exposure course shows you how to get good exposures all the time.
* Sign up for our Mastering Photographer newsletter and stay up to date with the latest news, photography tutorials and special offers.
* Automatically enrol in our free 5 Steps to Better Exposure email course.
* Already signed up for our newsletter? It doesn't matter, you can still enrol in the 5 Steps to Better Exposure email course. Just enter your email address below. :)
* Five free lessons delivered straight to your inbox. You'll get one lesson each day for five days.
* This course is interactive – reply and ask me anything you like about exposure.
- Why does your camera get exposure wrong?
- Why your camera has so many exposure modes, and which ones you should use.
- What is 18% gray and why it's important in exposure.
- The four types of subject that give your camera problems with exposure.
- Why the luminance histogram is the most accurate way to check a photo's exposure.
- How underexposure affects image quality.
- How to read a histogram and understand what it's telling you.
- Why your camera has so many metering modes.
- How metering modes and exposure modes work together.
- Which metering mode to use, and why.
- How to get creative with depth of field.
- How to use Aperture Priority mode to control depth of field.
- How Aperture Priority and Exposure Compensation work together.
- How to use fast shutter speeds to freeze the action or prevent camera shake.
- How to get super creative with slow shutter speeds.
- How to take control of shutter speed with Shutter Priority mode.