The 5 Steps to Better Composition Free Email Course
Would you like to improve your composition skills and make better photos? Our 5 Steps to Better Composition course gets you started on your journey.
* Sign up for our Mastering Photographer newsletter and stay up to date with the latest news, photography tutorials and special offers.
* Automatically enrol in our free 5 Steps to Better Composition email course.
* Already signed up for our newsletter? It doesn't matter, you can still enrol in the 5 Steps to Better Composition email course. Just enter your email address below. :)
* Five free lessons delivered straight to your inbox. You'll get one lesson each day for five days.
* This course is interactive – reply and ask me anything you like about composition.
- What is the rule of thirds and why is it so popular?
- Does the rule of thirds really work, or is there something else going on?
- How to move beyond the rule of thirds to improve your photography skills.
- How simplifying composition helps you make better photos.
- Learn how to analyze the scene to understand how you can simplify the composition.
- How to apply simplicity to landscapes, portraits and travel photos.
- Why backgrounds are so important in composition.
- When to use wide apertures to blur the background.
- The benefits of sharp backgrounds.
- Why color is such an important part of composition.
- How the color wheel works.
- How to use limited color palettes in composition.
- Why complementary color combinations are so powerful in photography.
- Why light and an interesting subject are just as important as composition.
- The photography triangle.
- Why you need to take responsibility for the quality of your photos.
- How light, color, subject and composition come together.
- How to find beautiful light for your photos.