The 5 Steps to Better Close-Up Photography Free Email Course
Would you like to improve your photography skills and make better close-up and macro photos? Our free 5 Steps to Better Close-Up Photography course gets you started on your journey.
* Sign up for our Mastering Photographer newsletter and stay up to date with the latest news, photography tutorials and special offers.
* Automatically enrol in our free 5 Steps to Better Close-Up Photography email course.
* Already signed up for our newsletter? It doesn't matter, you can still enrol in the 5 Steps to Better Close-Up Photography email course. Just enter your email address below. :)
* Five free lessons delivered straight to your inbox. You'll get one lesson each day for five days.
* This course is interactive – reply and ask me anything you like about close-up photography.
- What is the difference between macro photography and close-up photography?
- How close can you get with the lenses you already own?
- How crop factor affects apparent magnification.
- Why extension tubes are such a useful accessory for close-up photography.
- How extension tubes work.
- How to buy the best extension tubes for your camera.
- How to use extension tubes.
- Why close-up lenses / filters are a great accessory for close-up photography.
- Why some close-up lenses are cheap, others are more expensive, and which ones you should buy.
- Which focal lenghts work best with close-up lenses.
- How to use close-up lenses.
- Why macro lenses give the best quality results for close-up and macro photography.
- Why macro lenses aren't as expensive as you might think.
- Which focal length macro lens should you buy?
- How to make beautiful close-up photos of flowers.
- How to make close-up photos of food.
- How to take great close-up photos of everyday household items.
- How to focus on interesting detail with close-up photography.
- How to work the subject.