STORE > THE BLACK & WHITE LANDSCAPE COMPANION
(all prices in USD)
The Black & White Landscape Companion ebook contains case studies with twelve talented black and white landscape photographers including Håkan Strand, Trevor Cotton and Arnaud Bertrande.
There are eleven photos from each photographer, giving you 132 beautiful monochrome landscapes from all over the world to enjoy.
In-depth interviews giving you a deeper insight into the thoughts and processes that the best landscape photographers go through to create their beautiful work.
The photographers interviewed in this ebook are:
- Rohan Reilly
- Håkan Strand
- Arnaud Bertrande
- Red Ognita
- Michael Diblicek
- Andy Brown
- David Frutos
- Trevor Cotton
- Nate Parker
- Thomas Leong
- Thibault Roland
- Nathan Wirth
What you will learn
- Why setting projects is so important for your development as a landscape photographer and artist.
- Who the most influential and highly thought of landscape photographers are.
- How to explore themes like the passing of time and solitude in your landscape photography.
- Why black and white is such a beautiful and expressive medium for landscape photography.
- Why travel is such an important part of landscape photography.
- How the best landscape photographers approach composition.
- Why light is so important in good black and white landscape images.
Download your copy today
Click the Buy Now button to make your purchase and start reading your copy of The Black & White Landscape Companion right away. Payment is by PayPal or credit card.
The Black & White Landscape ebook bundle
Save money by buying in bundles.
Buy The Black & White Landscape and The Black & White Landscape Companion for just $18.
Or you can buy the Mastering Photography Eleven Ebook Bundle for just $99.
I’m so confident that my ebooks will help improve your photography that I give you an unconditional guarantee. If, for any reason, you’re not satisfied with your purchase just let me know within two months and I’ll refund the purchase price in full, no questions asked.
Here are some sample pages from the book.
The Black & White Landscape Companion ebook
Title: The Black & White Landscape Companion
Length: 163 double page spreads
Words: approx 35,000
Format: PDF. You can view The Black & White Landscape Companion using free Adobe reader software on any PC or tablet. You can also read it on the iPad using iBooks – it’s optimized for iPad viewing.