STORE > THE ART OF BLACK & WHITE IN LIGHTROOM AND BEYOND
(all prices in USD)
The Lightroom Secrets Course Notes ebook brings together all 20 lessons of the Lightroom Secrets Email Course in one place.
I wrote this ebook for everybody who wants to learn the secrets, tips and tricks that nobody ever seems to teach you about Lightroom.
It builds on the lessons learned in the Mastering Lightroom ebooks and website tutorials, giving you the tools you need to become a true Lightroom master.
Lightroom Secrets Course Notes is written for you.
- It shows you Lightroom’s hidden features and tools that you would never find by yourself.
- It contains 20 easy to read lessons that will make you a better and more purposeful Lightroom user.
- It’s easy to read. The ebook comes in three formats – PDF, ePub and Mobi for Kindle so you can choose the one that is best for your device.
- It’s practical. You can treat each chapter as a separate lesson and put what it teaches into practice in your own time.
- It has depth. There’s over 250 pages of Lightroom tips, techniques and secrets.
What you will learn
The aim of Lightroom Secrets Course Notes is to teach you the hidden tips, tricks, features and secrets of Lightroom that you would never figure out by yourself.
These are some of the things that you’ll learn from the ebook.
- How to use Collections effectively.
- Lots of keyboard shortcuts that you never knew existed.
- How to use Virtual Copies and Snapshots.
- How to use Smart Collections creatively to search your photos.
- How to create stunning black and white photos in Lightroom.
- How to retouch portraits without using Photoshop or a plugin.
- How to work faster with Develop Presets.
- How to build your own photo website using Adobe Portfolio.
- How to use the Print module to create calendars and other customized layouts.
- How to sharpen photos properly.
- How to use color and luminance range masking in the Develop module.
Download your copy today
Click the Buy Now button to make your purchase and start reading your copy of Lightroom Secrets Course Notes right away. Payment is by PayPal or credit/debit card.
What others are saying
Don’t take our word for it. Here are some of the things people have said about our Mastering Lightroom ebooks.
“I just wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying your book. I bought it this morning and have been reading all day. I am an experienced Lightroom user and have been using it since day one. I have purchased several video training courses and countless books/ebooks.
Your book is by far the best that I have read. No kidding, you explained some of the stuff on 2012 Process and exposure that I could never keep straight. The chart on shadows/blacks/whites/highlights and where they kick in is priceless. Really great.” – Jim
“Just wanted to say thanks for your extremely helpful books – particularly the Mastering Lightroom series. They’re a great starting point in creating a workflow which is far better than just a ‘this is how it works’ sort of guide. It’s been eye-opening and useful, even for a rank amateur home hobbyist.” – Nancy
“I found Mastering Lightroom Book Two amazing… I sat at the computer going from your book to Lightroom, practicing each part in the process. Your book made it so easy to understand each part!
I will be recommending your books without hesitation.” – Pearl
I’m so confident that my ebooks will help improve your photography that I give you an unconditional guarantee. If, for any reason, you’re not satisfied with your purchase just let me know within two months and I’ll refund the purchase price in full, no questions asked.
Here are some sample pages from the book.
The Art of Black and White in Lightroom and Beyond video course
Title: The Art of Black and White in Lightroom and Beyond
Length: 25 video lessons with total run time of 127 minutes 45 seconds
Format: Downloadable MP4 video files that you can view in any free video player software such as QuickTime or VLC Media Player.
1. Seeing in B&W
2. Getting Started
3. The Basic Panel & Local Adjustments
4. The B&W Panel
5. The Tone Curve Panel
6. The Effects & Split Toning Panels
7. The SuperBlack Presets
8. Using Modular Presets
9. Save Time With Copy & Paste
10. Demo #1 – B&W Landscape
11. Demo #2 – Chairman Mao Watch
12. Demo #3 – B&W Portrait
13. Demo #4 – B&W Landscape
14. Introducing Silver Efex Pro 2
15. Getting Started in Silver Efex Pro 2
16. Presets in Silver Efex Pro 2
17. The History Panel in Silver Efex Pro 2
18. Global Adjustments in Silver Efex Pro 2
19. Color Filters in Silver Efex Pro 2
20. Local Adjustments in Silver Efex Pro 2
21. Finishing Adjustments in Silver Efex Pro 2