STORE > 5 STEPS TO BETTER EXPOSURE
(all prices in USD)
Would you like to improve your exposure skills and make better photos? Get started on your journey with our 5 Steps to Better Exposure ebook.
What you get
- A 45 page beautifully designed PDF ebook to read on your computer or tablet.
- ePub and Mobi versions to read on tablets and smartphones.
- 5 Exposure PhotoTips cards that sum up the lessons. They come in two versions: larger cards for printing or reading on a tablet, and smaller ones for reading on a smartphone.
What you will learn
- Why you can’t trust your camera to give you good exposure.
- Why your camera has more than one exposure mode.
- Which exposure modes to use – and why.
- Why 18% gray is so important.
- Why certain scenes or subjects cause problems with exposure, and what you can do about it.
- How to use Exposure Compensation to override the camera’s exposure settings.
- How to read a histogram.
- Why there’s no such thing as a ‘correct’ histogram.
- The link between underexposure and image quality.
- Why there’s only one metering mode on your camera you should use.
- How to use Aperture Priority mode to make creative photos.
- How to use Shutter Priority mode to make creative photos.
Download your copy of 5 Steps to Better Exposure today
Click the Buy Now button to make your purchase and start reading your copy of 5 Steps to Better Exposure right away. Payment is by PayPal, debit card or credit card.
We’re so confident that our ebooks will help improve your photography that we give you an unconditional guarantee. If, for any reason, you’re not satisfied with your purchase just let us know within two months and we’ll refund the purchase price in full, no questions asked.
5 Steps to Better Photography bundles
Save money with our 5 Steps to Better Photography bundles. The bundles include all ebooks and PhotoTips cards.
Bundle 1: Buy 5 Steps to Better Exposure and 5 Steps to Better Black & White Photography for just $15.
Bundle 2: Buy all seven 5 Steps to Better Photography ebooks for just $49. That’s a saving of $21 on the individual prices!